Terms and Conditions
All artwork contained within © Digital Hive 2020 or respective vendor partners.
Product Use License
A simple way of understanding this is to realize you are making a purchase of products in the digital realm that is similar to a purchase of books or prints in the physical realm. You do not own the rights to the material the author has laid down in their artworks. You simply have purchased a right, and keep a copy of it lying around for your own personal reference. Similarly, here, you are licensed to use the products you download, whether purchased or free, in creating your artwork, tattoos, graphic designs, and multimedia projects. You are not authorized to resell the products or give them away to anyone else, etc.
Ownership of all rights in any product(s) which you purchase, download for free, or otherwise Obtain from digitalhive.shop remains with Digital Hive and its respective vendor partners. You are purchasing a limited use license to use the product(s) in creating your artwork, tattoos, And design projects. You may not repackage, resell, re-license, or otherwise make commercial advantage of the products in any other way without the specific written permission of Digital Hive and its Respective vendor partners.
You are purchasing a single-user license. You may not share the use of the product(s) with other users within your organization. There must be a license purchased for each user. For bulk license inquiries, please send a message to email@example.com. We will try to respond quickly.
Failure to Abide by the License Grant.
Failure to abide by the terms of this agreement immediately terminates your right and license to products from digitalhive.shop
Limitation of Liability
1. Products on digitalhive.shop are provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults.” basis. Digital Hive makes no representations, warranties, conditions, or guarantees as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, merchant-ability, or cosmetic attributes of products, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of specifications associated with products.
2. Digital Hive disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind regarding products, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability. Digital Hive allows your purchase to be refunded under certain reasonable time frames and conditions, subject to the site’s policies.
3. You assume all risk for any damage to your computer systems and network by obtaining products, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Digital Hive shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other Economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with products, whether or not Digital Hive has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages. However, they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort (including negligence). To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental, or consequential damages, portions of the preceding limitation or exclusion may not apply, but Shall be construed to the greatest extent allowable in such jurisdictions.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold Digital Hive and its business affiliates, vendors, and associates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of your use of the products which you purchased, download or otherwise, obtain through digitalhive.shop
Thank you for doing business with us and for your support.